The Practice of living with the possibility that anything is possible!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Committed


It has been almost 3 years since I read a book outside of my studies. I love reading anything about Chinese Medicine but it was due time to step out of that box.  During my holidays I picked up one of my girlfriends books, Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert, and loved it.  I haven't read "Eat, Pray, Love" but it's on my to-do-list.  Hopefully it wont be another 3 years before I can indulge myself into someone else's world again.  

2 comments:

  1. Yes katie-girl...read, read, read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny Katie, I just picked up that book at 'Russell's' today!
    I'll let you know what I think after I read it.
    'Eat, Pray, Love' I loved, and I even liked the movie with Julia Roberts and Javier Bardem.

    ReplyDelete