The Practice of living with the possibility that anything is possible!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home



There is nothing quite like home... It was hard to leave the beach, sun and all the amazing friends but something I was longing for awaited me at home. I almost forgot what it was like to be cuddled up in bed Sunday morning with a cup of tea, my puppy and my man... Unbeatable.

With all the relaxing time behind me, it is now time to open the books and start the count down to my Board Exam in October.  Study, study, study

But the sweet memories of my trip will help me get through it:)
 

4 comments:

  1. Ah...the coming home...is always sweet!
    The wonderful thing about getting away is that it allows us to return with new eyes!
    Happy to have you home honey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your mum is thrilled to have you home (as I am sure Mr. Murray is too!).
    Thoughts on the trip Kate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico was amazing! I had a few spells but it didn't put a damper on my time away. I got vertigo about 12 days into it... kinda put a damper on the yoga but that just meant extra time by the pool:) It was amazing to have the chance to really connect with our yoga family. Paul got into the yoga and has joined up for one day a week when Michelle returns in April. It will be nice having him there.

    Mr. Murray is very happy to have his family back together... I think he forgot about us and could have stayed in Chateau Victoria with his best-friend Molly for a very long time:)

    How's life in NOTL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life in NOTL is just fine...if the wretched snow would go away...Spring where are you?
    I disagree, I think Mr. Murray likes to visit with grandmama, but likes it better when mummy and daddy come home (I have babysat Miss Daisy remember!)

    ReplyDelete