The Practice of living with the possibility that anything is possible!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sirsasana - Headstand

http://www.lizmaxwellyoga.com/

With less than four weeks till I leave for Mexico I have to master the one pose that is the hardest for me.  
Sirsasana - headstand, is a pose that I have found very challenging since the beginning of my practice.  Michelle has taught me well but I am still some what of a 'wet noodle'. 

My goal:  to hold a five minute head stand by February 11, 2011.  

I can currently hold it for about one and a bit minutes...  

How will I get there:  practicing everyday and adding an additional 20 to 30 seconds per day...

Wish me luck:)  

Namaste


4 comments:

  1. Good luck sweetie...I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel my sinuses filling as we speak Kate...good luck, practice makes perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate...why is five minutes important?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 5 minutes. If I did that you would have to call 911. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete