The Practice of living with the possibility that anything is possible!

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Attack of the Mexican Bug


Unfortunately Day 3 has been a write off.  In the middle of the night I became very sick and I have spent the majority of the day in bed:(  And it was the most beautiful day so far!

I am hoping to feel better by tomorrow morning for our 8 am practice.

My girlfriend Dez has taken care of me:)  She is amazing and I can't thank her enough!

I'm looking forward to an amazing day tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. All that yummy mexican food Kate? Montezuma's revenge?
    Feel better soon, love AJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT!
    Oh lovie...I think I need to buy a plane ticket right now and come down and lie by the pool, ooops! I mean look after you!
    Hope you're feeling better sweetie.
    Ichat ? When?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to say that I'm feeling better:) I took the morning off and did the afternoon practice. I'll be 100% better by tomorrow:)

    no wait... I'm feeling horrible and mum you should buy a ticket right now!

    that would be lovely!

    I'm gonna be on i-chat for a bit. If I don't catcha today... how about tomorrow 5 pm your time?

    ReplyDelete