The Practice of living with the possibility that anything is possible!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Day Off!



It's saturday morning and it's our only day off of the week:)  I'm sitting out on the back patio enjoying a lovely cup of earl grey tea:)

It has been a glorious morning for me but that's the least I could say for some of the other girls.  They are doing a salt water cleanse....  drinking a liter and a half of salt water and then having to throw it up...  not my idea of a day off.  

I am so delighted to say that the pool started to be filled yesterday morning and hopefully it will be full by this evening!

We had the best day of yoga yesterday.  We spent half of our afternoon practice on the beach yesterday taking photos:)





Off to make some breakfast:)  and enjoy our day of relaxation.



2 comments: