The Practice of living with the possibility that anything is possible!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 1 - Learning the ropes

My first day has been a success:)  Saturdays is our day off, so this was a great day to arrive on.  I started out the day with a lovely breakfast that one of the girls made, steel cut oats, apples and raisins:)  My favorite!!  I'm going to have to get Paul to bring me some:)  After that we took a hour walk into town on the beach and had amazing local seafood tacos.  So yummy!!!! and cheap:)

After a lovely stroll around the small village we headed back to the beach to walk home.  We met some local puppies on the beach that followed up part way home.  So adorable!  I want to take them home with me.  At least I'm getting my puppy fix with Michelle's doodles and the local mexican doggies.

When we made it home, we slipped into the "hot tub"  that is filled with the local hot spring water.  So lovely.  Now I'm off to make some dinner and have some girl time.

Unfortunately I am not able to upload photos with my camera because I forgot I needed the docking station in addition to the cord.  So hopefully I can get the photos some other way.

Tomorrow we start our first day of classes:)  Gonna be intense.

I'll keep you posted

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you arrived safely! What a great day of introduction to the Baja...I'm sooooooo jealous! In a good way that it!
    It's 6pm and I'll be online for awhile...note to self -turn on ichat - check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great Kate...can't wait to see some photos...and don't be trying to hide one of those puppies in your suitcase!

    ReplyDelete