The Practice of living with the possibility that anything is possible!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 4 - Back up and running:)

I am happy to say that the bug didn't last very long:)  I was able to join the afternoon practice and feel great after.


Hopefully we will be able to go snorkeling tomorrow on our break... we were going to go today but the wind picked up causing the waves to be too strong.  The coral reef here is the first at its latitude and supposedly amazing!  Can't wait!

I am also looking forward to my hubbies arrival this Sunday!  5 days and counting!

Miss you all

3 comments:

  1. So happy you're feeling better.
    I'll see you online tomorrow at 5pm...is that 5pm your time?
    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good that you are feeling better Kate...your location looks idyllic...more photos please...love AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very beautiful here:) I'll try and get some more pics tomorrow.

    Off now for a girls tv night.

    I'll be on here at 5 my your time tomorrow:) hope to see you then xoxox

    ReplyDelete